LATEST CANCER INFORMATION from John Hopkins University
AFTER YEARS OF TELLING PEOPLE CHEMOTHERAPY IS THE ONLY WAY TO TRY AND ELIMINATE CANCER, JOHN HOPKINS IS FINALLY STARTING TO TELL YOU THERE IS AN ALTERNATE WAY:
- Every person has cancer cells in the body. These cancer cells do not show up in standard tests until they have multiplied to a few billion. When doctors tell cancer patients there are no more cancer cells in their bodies after treatment, it just means the tests are unable to detect the cancer cells because they have not reached the detectable size.
- Cancer cells occur between 6 to more than 10 times in a person's lifetime.
- When the person's immune system is strong, the cancer cells will be destroyed and prevented from multiplying and forming tumors.
- When a person has cancer it indicates the person has multiple nutritional deformities. These culd be due to genetics, environmental, food and lifestyle factors.
- To overcome the multiple nutritional deficiencies, changing your diet to include more fruits and vegetables will strengthen the immune system.
- Chemotherapy involves poisoning the rapidly-growing cancer cells and also destroys rapidly-growing healthy cells in the bone marrow, gastrointestinal tract, etc., and can cause organ damage like liver, kidney, heart, lungs, etc.
- Radiation, while destroying cancer cells, also burns, scars and damages healthy cells, tissues and organ.
- Initial treatment with chemotherapy and radiation will often reduce tumor size. However, prolonged use of chemotherapy and radiation do not result in more tumor destruction.
- When the body has too much toxic burden from chemotherapy and radiation, the immune system is either compromised or destroyed, hence, the person can succumb to various kinds of infections and complications.
- Chemotherapy and radiation can cause cancer cells to mutate and become resistant and difficult to destroy. Surgery can also cause cancer cells to spread to other sites.
- An effective way to prevent cancer from starting, STARVE THE CANCER CELLS.
WHAT CANCER CELLS FEED ON:
- SUGAR. Sugar is a cancer-feeder. By cutting off sugar, it cuts off one important food supply to the cancer cells. Note: Sugar substitutes like NutraSweet, Equal, Spoonful, etc., are made with Aspartame and it is harmful. A better natural substitute would be raw honey or molasses, but only in small amounts.
- MILK. Milk causes the body to produce mucous, especially in the gastrointestinal tract Cancer feeds on mucus. Cancer feeds on casein, the protein in all dairy products. By cutting off milk and substituting with a plant-based milk, such as Almond milk, cancer cells will be starved.
- Cancer cells thrive in an acidic environment. A meat-based diet is acidic. Meat also contains livestock antibiotics, growth hormones and parasites, which are all harmful, especially to people with cancer.
- A diet made of 80% fresh vegetables and fruits, whole-grains, seeds and nuts help put the body in an alkaline environment. About 20% can be from cooked foods, including beans.
- Avoid caffeine: coffee, tea and chocolate have high amounts of caffeine. Green tea is a better alternative and h as cancer-fighting properties. Water--best drink.
12. Meat protein is difficult to digest and requires a lot of digestive enzymes. Undigested meat remaining in the intestines will become putrefied and leads to more toxic buildup.
13. Cancer cell walls have a tough protein covering. By refraining from or eating less meat, it frees more enzymes to attack the protein walls of cancer cells and allows the body's killer cells to destroy the cancer cells.
14. Cancer is a disease of the mind, body and spirit. A proactive and positive spirit will help the cancer warrior be a survivor.
Anger, unforgiving and bitterness puts the body into a stressful and acidic environment. Learn to have a loving and forgiving spirit.
Cancer cells cannot survive in an oxygenated environment. Exercising daily and deep breathing help to get more oxygen down to the cellular level.
PLEASE SHARE THIS WITH PEOPLE YOU CARE ABOUT!